.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween at Disneyland...Sort of.


So, My Wife and I have ALWAYS been of the school of thought that Halloween should be a national Holiday. We're the people who agonize over our choice in costume for months. We are also the kind of people who believe that the store bought pre-made costumes are for amateurs. This year My wife and I had hoped yo do a Halloween picture at Disneyland, but unfortunately a trip to "DL" seems out of the question this fall. Luckily here at DisFanReview we have a crack team of trained monkeys on staff who happen to be really gifted with Photoshop. They were able to drop us right in to Disneyland. The Wife and I dressed as Mary Poppins & Bert and we shared a magical moment in New Orleans Square, while our children dressed as Alice, The Hatter, Queen of Hearts, and the 2 of Hearts pose in Fantasyland.

No comments: