I love the stories about Walt Disney, and how much he loved Disneyland. He created the place so that the entire family, not just the children, could have a magical time together. He used to love watching families enjoy the enchantment of the "Happiest Place on Earth." But has Walt continued to enjoy the sight of families embracing the magic he started? For decades stories of ghosts in Disneyland have persisted. Most notably the story of the little boy who's mother scattered his ashes inside the Haunted Mansion attraction. Some people to this day say they have seen a ghostly little boy sobbing because he can't find his Mommy near the exit of the attraction. Most people chalk this story up to simple urban legend. But nowadays, the power of video offers "concrete" proof of ghosts at Disneyland... Or does it. Below you will find four videos.
Three of them are videos that claim to show ironclad evidence of the ghosts at Disneyland. The fourth video, however, is a video that claims to debunk all of them. Now, I hate to ruin any of this before you see the videos, but the most compelling video in my eyes comes from lesterbankston over at YouTube. This eleven second video begins with a shot of a "Character Greeting" with several Disney villains. The person filming, pans over to get a shot Snow White on the waterfall, as the camera pans, you can see the distinct form of a man sitting on the ledge, who appears to watching the park guests interacting with the characters. When I stopped the video at the moment when you first see the "anomoly" on the screen, I was shocked. I said out loud; "Thats Walt Disney's Ghost!" I scanned this video two dozen times and each time the figure in this video looks like Walt, sitting serenely in a coat and jacket, cant quite make out the tie, but perhaps he no longer feels the need to wear it. If you click images you can get a closer look and you can almost make out Walt's face.
Now the folks over at disneyghostdebunked also on YouTube, say that what you are seeing here is simply discoloration of the rocks... But I don't believe that. I am actually far more apt to believe that this image has been digitally altered to make a ghost appear to be there, than I am to believe that this is rock discoloration. Is this REALLY Walt Disney's ghost? Who Knows. But I like to think that when ever he gets a chance, Walt is strolling through the streets of Disneyland, delighted to see all the happy faces who have been touched by the magic of His first park. So take a look and decide for yourself if this is indeed, Walt Disney's Ghost.
These next two videos are both from ghostatdisneyland. In both you can see ethereal forms that appear to be haunting the many lands of Disneyland.
This video is disneyghostdebunked's and he puts up some great explanations, but I'm afraid I don't agree with him on the "Rock Discoloration Theory."
-Admiral Duke
5 comments:
on the debunked vid- okay, so light will make an image double? the operators reflection on space mountain just happened to walk in and sit in the sit? i don't think so. and c'mon. discolored rocks will make a complete image of walt disney, head torso and legs? seriously!!! believe in ghosts guys! they're real!! it makes sense that there would be a lot of ghost sitings in CA Disneyland cuz it's the first park!! ever wonder why there's no reports of ghosts in FL Disney World???
walt died on the opening day of the FL park! he spent less time actually there! and it makes sense that walt would watch guests enjoying the magic he started!!!!
Here's a couple things. Cast members are not going to stand on top of the Castle to watch the fireworks. Not only is it a HUGE safety issue to be standing on top of the castle in general but that is a fallout zone and the entire area is cleared during the show. As for space mountain the glass is not frosted. It is completely clear so ride operators can have an unobstructed view of the attraction for safety. Rock discoloration? I've stood in that same spot more times than I care to count and those rocks are all one color. Now for tower or terror. While there are many holligrams and projections not one of them moves anything like that. They are all fully standing.
@ Amme
Actually Walt Died December 15, 1966.
Walt Disney World opened on October 1, 1971. So it was 6 years since Walt Died that The Magic Kingdom was opened.
But everything else I completely agree.
Of couse those pictures are not Walt himself do you know why? Walt disney was not buried or cremated at disneyland! His reamains lie at Forest Creek cemetery. If he were to come back he would be there,not Disneyland. Then again if he were to come back he would not be in from of Haunted Mansion! Why would he be there? He would probably be by his first project or his statue or the bench where he came up with disneyland.
The ONLY two things that can't be accomplished by Computer Digital Video Editing and Post Processing is to make John Carter or The Lone Ranger box office hits!
Post a Comment