It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween around here. With that in mind, we are really happy to have these gorgeous beauties with us today. Here we have seven of Disney's beautiful princess' with wicked GOTH makeovers! This fantastic collection is brought to us today from "skullyan" over at DeviantART.com. I wish I could tell you more about this artist but unfortunately their bio on DeviantART is practically nonexistent and the blog link is no longer active. But "skullyan's" page is full of some really amazing design stuff, including an astonishing "Chinese New Year" set. It's well worth your time to stop by and visit. Don't forget, let em know DisFanReview sent you! -Admiral Duke
Friday, October 16, 2009
Fan Art Friday 10/16/09 "skullyan" at DeviantART.com
It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween around here. With that in mind, we are really happy to have these gorgeous beauties with us today. Here we have seven of Disney's beautiful princess' with wicked GOTH makeovers! This fantastic collection is brought to us today from "skullyan" over at DeviantART.com. I wish I could tell you more about this artist but unfortunately their bio on DeviantART is practically nonexistent and the blog link is no longer active. But "skullyan's" page is full of some really amazing design stuff, including an astonishing "Chinese New Year" set. It's well worth your time to stop by and visit. Don't forget, let em know DisFanReview sent you! -Admiral Duke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment