.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Website of the Week 10/15/08 DCA's homepage


Now, We normally reserve this feature for Disney fan websites, but If you are a Disney fan you are going to go bonkers for this website. The new website for Anaheim, California's "other" Disney park; California Adventure, is just too much fun to leave alone,And the fun begins at the opening page(pictured above). You can tell straight away that a major focus of the park is going to be on the man himself, Walt Disney.From what I have seen here i think California adventure will be a nice tribute to the life and times of "Uncle Walt." This website is packed with fascinating info.There are a ton of video clips and photographs detailing the massive refurbishment currently underway at the park.The entire website is very interactive but I defy you to spend less than 10 minutes just figuring out what all the cool little features on the main page are. I don't want to give anything away, because half the fun is in discovering this site for yourself, but I will give you this warning; Don't click on the Mickey Mouse Clock. You've been warned.
-Admiral Duke

No comments: