.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Video Madness!!! 11/10/09 Missing Disneyland


I miss Disneyland. This commercial from Disney Parks only makes it worse. It has a less abrasive and totally soothing version of the "Small World" song. Its sappy and cute and it totally shows how awesome Disneyland looks during Christmas time... I miss Disneyland.

I miss Star Tours. This is actually DisFanReview's video of Disneyland's Star Tours attraction. I miss the 1980's "safety video" just before you board. I miss the lady with the awful 80's hairdo, and I miss Admiral Ackbars cousins threatening bodily harm against a human child.

I miss Disneyland maps. What is really cool about this map and the one below of Disney's California Adventure is you click the "land" you want to go to and you are magically taken to a map of that "land." Then from there, you click on what ever ride you want to experience, and then you are on it!...Okay well you get to watch a video of it anyway. These videos come to us from HV10N90 over on YouTube. Oh, I miss "In 'n Out Burger" too but, I mostly miss Disneyland. -Admiral Duke


No comments: