

Worldwide Supergeek "Weird Al" Yankovic was on fire last night at Orlando's Hard Rock Live. Well not literally on fire but he had the crowd in a frenzy with all of his classics but he really won the Orlando audience over with his Disney Inspired song "Skipper Dan" a brief cameo performance of "Grim Grinning Ghost's." He also performed both of his Star Wars songs, "Yoda" and "The Saga Begins" with members of the Orlando chapter of the 501st Legion dressed as Stormtroopers & Darth Vader. Thank's to MagicCityMayhem.com for the Pic's & Video.
It's been a while since the Rivers of America was refilled and cleared for transit via the Columbia and Mark Twain. So, It's interesting that Disney Parks is just now showcasing this on the website. I am not complaining as I have been very eager to see first hand the improvements, but I'm just curious why it took them so long to put a video like this together. I'm just saying. -Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment