
In a little over a week the newest adventure film from Disney, Sorcerers Apprentice will be released. The first music video from the films soundtrack is now out. "Secrets" performed by pop band One Republic isn't too bad a song but, the video gives us a glimpse of even more footage from the film that looks like a heck of a ride!
I have to admit that I am really surprised by the shear amount of sneak peek videos that Disney has released for Sorcerers Apprentice. Which strikes me as odd given the fact that this is a Disney movie starring Nicolas Cage. Disney seems to be doing everything they can to get the word out about this film. I am pretty excited about this movie and I think it is likely to be a success on the level of Nic Cage & John Turtletraub's last cinematic team up, National Treasure. -Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment