

And so it begins... DisFanReview's coverage of the biggest Star Wars Convention in history begins today. A travel day. Granted Celebration V doesn't begin until tomorrow but We are so excited that we will posting all the high points of our trip on Twitter and Facebook. We will be at Universal Orlando later in the day so make sure you follow us for all the details!

Recently we posted a poll here asking the listeners of ROPE DROP! DisFanReview's morning show if we should continue to play music and audio from Captain EO. What prompted this poll was a few emails that had posed the question of why we play Captain EO when I have stated on numerous occasions that I am not a fan of Disney's move to bring back Captain Eo. On the radio though, it isn't really about my opinion. it is about yours. Hence the poll. Now, i am not really shocked at the result of the poll as much as i am of the details behind. I was certain that our listeners would choose to keep Captain EO on the show, what I didn't know was that captain EO fans are far fewer than I had expected. 42% of our listeners said they want the captain to stay, while 28% said no and another 28% said they didn't care. And so Captain Eo will continue be heard on ROPE DROP! -Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment