.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Notes 8/5/10


Toy Story 3 DVD/Blu Ray Release Date


According to several sources , Disney is set to release Toy Story 3 to DVD & Blu ray on November 2nd. Though Disney has made no official announcement, several in store promotional materials have been spotted by eagle eyed Disney fans that confirm this date. No word yet on how this will effect the release of the 3d version of the Blu ray release.


TRON:Legacy International Poster Released


With the release of Tron:Legacy still months away, any tid bit is going to be a big deal. Accept it, I have. That being said this new international poster for the film features a haggard and tough looking Jeff Bridges as Kevin Flynn the long lost father of the films protagonist Sam Flynn. Now, I have to say this... And I hope I am wrong, but given the fact that Disney has already stated that TRON:Legacy is the jumping off point for a new TRON Trilogy isn't it possible that Kevin Flynn could get killed off in the third act of this film to propel Sam through two more films with a sense of purpose?... Ugh. I think I just made myself depressed.
-Admiral Duke

No comments: