
This week, We have only one video for you. Now remember, Our Video Madness feature was never designed to be a post with just one video. It's called "Video Madness" which kind of implies that the post should contain many videos. In fact, in the history of DisFanReview, we have only done this once(When we featured Robbins Barstow's "Disneyland Dream" last November). I point that fact out because this weeks video is just plain awesome and deserves the spotlight all to itself. Recorded on July 26th 2010, the final day of Disneyland's original STAR TOURS attraction, it is a raucous and undeniably fun video that really puts you right into the atmosphere of 'closing night.' Recorded by a Disneyland cast member known to those on YouTube as BriBerry, This "Last Tour To Endor" is the kind of ride that I would have with my friends. Cracking jokes, and quoting every single line from the attraction, aloud for all to hear. Now, this is going to sound like a fabrication, but when I first watched this...I got so involved in the fun that for a few moments I actually forgot I was watching a video...Seriously! Briberry has one of the most extensive collections of Disneyland video's on the net and every single one is a fun snapshot of "The Happiest Place On Earth." Make sure you tell her that DisFanReview.com sent you! -Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment