.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sneak Peek Of MARVEL's 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' Hits The Web


We told you yesterday to expect a sneak peek of the upcoming MARVEL television show Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. during tonight's season finale of Once Upon A Time on ABC.  Well, here it is. Clocking in at only 32 seconds long, and it is everything we have been waiting for. There is also an all new website that coincides with this release at www.AgentsOfShield.com. The website gives us a glimpse of a fictional group called THE RISING TIDE that is actively trying to uncover who and what S.H.I.E.L.D. is. Sure, we don't have a solid premier date for the show but now that it is OFFICIALLY on it's way, we can wait. Impatiently... But we can wait.


Clark Gregg reprises his role of Agent Phil Coulson from Marvel’s feature films as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Together they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. Coulson’s team consists of Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), highly trained in combat and espionage, Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen) expert pilot and martial artist, Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker); brilliant engineer and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) genius bio-chemist. Joining them on their journey into mystery is new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet). From Executive Producers Joss Whedon (“Marvel’s The Avengers,” ”Buffy the Vampire Slayer”); Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” pilot co-writers (“Dollhouse,” “Dr.Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog”); Jeffrey Bell (“Angel,” “Alias”); and Jeph Loeb (“Smallville”) comes Marvel’s first TV series. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.                  

1 comment:

Untypically Jia said...

My level of excitement is a little ridiculous.