As many of you are aware, DisFanReview started about a year ago on YouTube. the concept was simple, find Disney fans, creating Disney themed Art, Music, animation, etc... and present those artists and there work in a fun and energetic way. I think we accomplished that with the few episodes we were able to do. Unfortunately, the technical work(Bluescreen, Sound Effects, and Lighting, Editing) involved in creating those videos was far too time consuming for me to produce a weekly program like I wanted to. So I decided some time ago to just keep my focus here on DisFanReview.com and Do the videos when ever it was convenient. Here I try to keep the spotlight on the Disney fans by regularly updating the Website of the Week, and Fan Art Friday features, which I am glad I have been able to do, but I wanted there to be more to the DisFanReview experience. Then I got an Email the other day from Byron Royal, The "Big Boss' over at Reedy Creek Radio.com, and he asked if I would be interested in doing a weekly Radio show. I JUMPED at the chance. We had our first test run. It was a bit rough, but we worked the bugs out. Based on that one test run, byron asked If i would be interested in doing a nightly show! I was flabbergasted!!! Nightly? Like Monday through Friday? I was a little intimidated, and then I realized something really cool: IT"S MY SHOW, AND I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!!! This radio gig is just like hanging out and playing my favorite Disney Music and talking about Disney stuff & the Disney Fans! Anything I want to play. Anything I want to say. And no one can tell me what to do!!! Actually I think Byron & the FCC might have something to say about that. So, I can do ANYTHING, within reason.
So, I hope you can tune in nightly to the chaos and the fun of the DisFanReview show!
-Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment