.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A little Video madness 9/29/09



So, early this morning MousePlanet.com was reporting that Disney Parks was going to announce their new marketing campaign for the 2010 season on "Good Morning America" this morning. The Campaign is called "Give a day Get a Disney day" and will begin in January. Some very attentive viewer caught this "Wasn't supposed to be aired" commercial for this campaign on Sunday Sept. 27th. @ days before the official announcement.


Walt Disney Studios UK released the British version of the 2nd trailer for "A Christmas Carol" containing footage I had not yet seen and I have been all over this movie this year! This video is SO AWESOME and is arranged quite differently than the one released yesterday by Disney Studios USA.


And here is the video Disney Studios USA released yesterday. Still AWESOME! Both trailers have opened up the world of this epic film, I cannot believe how good the HD versions of these trailers look on my computer. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THIS FILM WILL LOOK LIKE ON THE SCREEN!!! It looks like a Christmas painting come to life! I cannot wait till it opens!!! -Admiral Duke

No comments: