Four great videos just popped up on my radar and I'm gonna run em down for you here!
1st up Disney Studios just released the Official trailer for the upcoming Robert Zemeckis & Jim Carrey Holiday juggernaut, "A Christmas Carol." It's a great trailer once you get past Zemeckis' entire film resume. If you were fortunate enough to visit the "Christmas Carol Train Tour" that has been criss-crossing the continental U.S. this summer you are already familiar with about 95% of the footage in the trailer, but who cares! I saw the Train in June and it was mind blowing to see the vast amount of work put into this film. Seeing this trailer means that we are that much closer to viewing this amazing Holiday spectacle that only Disney could do.
2nd up On the same day that D23 opened, Disney Studios released the official trailer for "The Princess and the Frog." and HOLY COW! This movie looks AWESOME!!! I really think this film is going to be a chance for Disney to show the world how traditional cell animation is done. I think we are in for an instructional experience; Traditional Animation: Disney Style 101.
3rd up Magic City Mayhem's Mikey & Lauren just got back from a week at Disneyland, and they were Tweeting, and taking pictures and sending videos to all of us poor suckers who are stuck at home during the entire chaotic week that was D23. Whats the first thing they do when they get back to Orlando? Go to the Magic Kingdom, of course! We ride with the MCM crew on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, and get a peak at the construction on Space Mountain, but most importantly, you get to see "Mikey the Errand Boy" do the "THRILLER" dance on an empty MONORAIL! It's hilarious.
4th & "File Under: Dis-Unrelated" Okay well it's only barely Dis-related. I found this video entitle "Burt & Ernie Gangsta Rap." And instead of rattling on about how funny it is to see two cherished icons from my childhood jamming out to this over the top Hip-Hop song (M.O.P.'s Ante Up.), I'll just let you watch it! Be warned there is some language, because it is "GANGSTA RAP."
Tell us what you think! Disfanreview@gmail.com
Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment