As soon as the news hit that Disney had purchased Marvel entertainment group, every single Disney/Marvel fan, and artist were apparently slapped by the same geeky muse. Because almost immediately the Disney/Marvel mash-up's started popping up all over the place. Not even an hour after the story broke, I had my own posted here(see the post below this one), and this morning USA Today had a cool illustration of Mickey Mouse in the Spiderman movie costume. But, when I started searching the net for Disney/Marvel fan art, I was drawn immediately to a blog that I get a lot of Disney links from called SUPERPUNCH! Today SUPERPUNCH has gathered together a couple dozen great art pieces (including the images above)and linked them back to the artists that created them. Blogger John Struan posts links of art, fandom and general cultural oddities everyday on this fun and eclectic blog. I have found many Disney and Pixar links here, but also Star Wars, Comics, Anime, and Toy links. SUPERPUNCH has tons of new links everyday, so make sure check it out and bookmark it!
P.S. Don't forget to visit John's toy customization site www.ToyCutter.com
Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment