
I love a good fan website. While searching the vast internet's for Halloween ideas and such, I stumbled upon a wondrous place of ghastly delights. Photographer/Blogger/Collector Carrie Vines is a huge Haunted Mansion fan and she sure knows how to show it! Her website Haunted Mansion Collectibles.com is a veritable treasure trove of classic and unique Haunted Mansion inspired collectibles. Rather than being a straight forward "Hey, check out how cool my collection is..." kind of website, HMC.com is a fun to follow blog with fantastic photography and a fun and whimsical feel! I find myself constantly saying "Oh! I want that!" with every awesome photo on the site. One of the major reasons I really enjoy this website is that Carrie loves to feature fan made Haunted Mansion stuff! Even though she isn't really trying to brag about her awesome collection, images of her homes Haunted Mansion room produce major waves of envy in me! So, check out the awesomeness that is Haunted Mansion Collectibles.com. and tell her DisFanReview sent you!!! - Admiral Duke
1 comment:
I'm touched, reeally touched by your wonderful sentiments. Thanks so much!!
Post a Comment