I think we can call this weeks Video Madness; "The Good, the Great, and the Ugly." Lets get started, shall we? First up "The Good." This week we have a mash-up video, pitting classic Disney music versus Modern popular music, In this case my favorite musician Matisyahu Vs. The Lion King. Now normally this would qualify as "Great" but strange as it sounds to those who are aware my Matisyahu...fascination I found a video this week that is even better than a Disney/Matisyahu Mix...
Second up, "The Great." Disney Parks released this JAW DROPPING "Tilt Shift" video filmed on October 1st 2009, the 38th Birthday of Walt Disney World. The "Tilt Shift" process makes the entire park look like little toys...AW Heck, words cant explain. Click play NOW!It will totally blow your mind.
And now, for "The Ugly." Provided by Stitch Kingdom.com.I admire and applaud the fact that Disney & NASA were wise enough to send (an action figure of)Buzz Lightyear in to space in an effort to inspire children to pursue careers in math and science. But when he returned from the International Space Station and Disney announced they were throwing a "Ticker Tape Parade" for him at Walt Disney World, I said "What?! A parade? For an action figure? A parade for plastic." After seeing this video, I think you might agree with me that this is just silly. I just cant help but think of the HUGE amount of MONEY that went into getting Buzz into space, back from space, and then the time,effort,and man hours to throw a parade, for a toy. -Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment