
Okay everyone its time for this weeks Fan Art Friday!!! this week we selected
Gigei on DeviantART.com Gigei has some pretty cool princess paintings, the best thing is that she uses water colors!!!! so on our top row we have Airel and her sisters having fun! I like this on because it shows a side of the sisters that we never really get to see in the movies.I saw the "Princess and the Frog" piece and was happy to see some artwork from this upcoming film. On the next row we have Jasmine and Raja, OHH a box, whats in it?? Okay, I know what you are all thinking. Princess Leia?? What?? well she is a princess, and kinda sorta Disney, right? So we put her in there. Lastly my second favorite is Snow white with three of the dwarfs. Aww!! poor Dopey, she has him chained to her hand while the others are mining for gems. Gigei has lots of other Disney pics and anime. ALL or most of her work is beautiful in water color! so I suggest that you look at her artwork. LIKE NOW!!! Well thats all for this weeks Fan Art Friday! see ya real soon!!
- Pirate Queen Ceili
DisFanReview Staff Writer
1 comment:
I totally agree, Gigei's paintings are amazing, I'm a big fan. And I own the original Princess Leia painting... it's even better than in the computer... :)
Post a Comment