One thing I have always loved about Disney, is that they are extremely content oriented. Everything from Films to the Parks is about creating a quality experience. In recent days this has been illustrated specifically by the electronic media savvy of Disney Parks. First of all I have to tell you about the "HELLO" newsletter. You can receive the news letter by becoming a "My Disneyland" or "My Walt Disney World" member at Disneyland.com. Every month Disney Parks sends out this awesome email with the latest vacation deals and park news, but the coolest part is the exclusive content you can only get if you subscribe to the newsletter. Specifically I LOVE the recent addition of the 360 degree tours of some of the coolest restaurants at the Disneyland resort. pictured above you can see just a glimpse of Disneyland's Blue Bayou, and Ariel's Grotto at Disney's California Adventure. The coolest part of the newsletter is that often time it shows up in your Email inbox just when you need a Disney fix!
For a couple of months now, I believed that I could not get "Mobile Magic." because every time I text the word MAGIC to 2777(which is what Disney's websites say to do) on my Verizon phone, I would receive a reply text that said that "Mobile Magic" was not available on my phone. Turns out, this is actually a glitch. You can get the app on most Verizon phones by opening the MEDIA CENTER tab in MENU, click on BROWSE & DOWNLOAD, click on GET APPLICATION, and Mobile Magic, should be the first app. on the list. If you download the app. from here you should have no problem. Once i did this and agreed to pay the $9.99 for 6 months worth of service, I was stunned at the content and the extent of the applications NUMEROUS features. As you can see from the images above, features are bountiful! Set up is easy, and extremely specific. I can't wait to use it at Disneyland. My favorite feature of the Mobile magic app is that at any time of day when I need the aforementioned "Disney Fix" all I have to do is whip out my cell phone!

On a related note the Disney Park's blog has just released this fascinating article about one of my favorite things to do at Disneyland, Pin Trading! this article specifically addresses the issue of rare ERROR Pins, how they come about, and how when they do happen it is actually quite embarrassing for Pin trading project Manager, Steven miller.You can check that out here. Thanks Disney parks! You guys rock! -Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment