I Love it when I find great art for Fan Art Friday. I hate it when I can't find any meaningful information about the artist. Such is the case with this weeks feature. So lets focus on the ART. Because that is the important part. Belldandies at DeviantART.com has an amazing gallery. filled with absolutely gorgeous images comprised of lush blacks, stark whites and rich reds. The three images above are an excellent representation of belldandies entire portfolio. First we have the Queen from Snow White looking gorgeously evil. Opposite her, we find Maleficent in all of her pure evil. I love how the reds are used not only to draw you into the picture but also to heighten the danger that these woman exude. Lastly, I just love the "WWII Propaganda" feel of the Rocketeer piece. Lots and lots of fun! Keep up the great work Belldandies! Go check out their entire gallery and let them know that DisFanReview sent you! -Admiral Duke
Friday, January 15, 2010
Fan Art Friday 1/15/10 Belldandies at DeviantART
I Love it when I find great art for Fan Art Friday. I hate it when I can't find any meaningful information about the artist. Such is the case with this weeks feature. So lets focus on the ART. Because that is the important part. Belldandies at DeviantART.com has an amazing gallery. filled with absolutely gorgeous images comprised of lush blacks, stark whites and rich reds. The three images above are an excellent representation of belldandies entire portfolio. First we have the Queen from Snow White looking gorgeously evil. Opposite her, we find Maleficent in all of her pure evil. I love how the reds are used not only to draw you into the picture but also to heighten the danger that these woman exude. Lastly, I just love the "WWII Propaganda" feel of the Rocketeer piece. Lots and lots of fun! Keep up the great work Belldandies! Go check out their entire gallery and let them know that DisFanReview sent you! -Admiral Duke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment