Our first video is from Disney/Pixar and is another short featurette about the upcoming, soon to be classic Toy Story 3. I mean c'mon, how can it not be a classic? The actual embed comes to us from the awesome folks over at TrailerAddict.com. The great thing about TrailerAddict is that no matter what, they always have an embedable version of trailers and video's that Disney does not allow embed's for. Why, Oh why do you make me work so hard Disney?
Our second video, is quite a find. If you have seen the recent Spike Jones film "Where the Wild Things Are" Then you may have had the same experience I did. I fell asleep half way through it. I was really shocked, I never fall asleep during movies, even the bad ones. I really like Spike Jones' body of work. He has always been an inventive and imaginative director. Maurice Sendaks book is a treasured part of my childhood, but for some reason this movie just bored me to sleep. So what does any of this have to do with Disney? This video is an early CGI test, a combination of computer animated backgrounds and animated characters, that was directed by none other than John Lasseter back in the very early 80's. When Disney owned the Rights to the book. If Disney had actually pursued this project and made the "Where the Wild Things Are" film then maybe I would not have slept through it.
At midnight, January 4th "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" had its last performance at the Tomorrowland theatre at Disneyland. Here we have two videos from one of our favorite YouTuber's H10N90. The first is how the entrance to the attraction appeared just a couple weeks ago and the second is a rather rough looking video of the very last opening spiel from the now CLOSED show. -Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment