.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Video Madness 6/7/10


Matisyhu's Circle Of Life Video From Disney's Reggae Club Hits The Net


Disney's Reggae Club album hits stores tomorrow but Matisyahu released this clip from the video to his version of "Circle of Life" on his website. I have already heard two other tracks from the album, and after FINALLY hearing Matisyahu's tune I am convinced that I will be jamming this album all summer long.

Disney Parks Showcase's The Fun and Magic of Star Wars Weekends


I am pretty sure that the only reason that I love all the videos from Star Wars Weekends at WDW's Hollywood Studios is because i have never been. It just looks like so much fun. But hey, if everything goes as planned we will be at Star Wars Celebration 5 in Orlando in August and If we are REALLY lucky we may get to hit "The Last Tour to Endor" also at Hollywood Studios the weekend of SWC5.

Disney Gives A Closer Look At "Sorcerer's Apprentice"



Sorcerers Apprentice is a month and a week away and Disney is unleashing the full might of their marketing machine. Last week they released this awesome behind the scenes look at the film that provides more footage and more background to the story of the film. This week Disney is releasing 5 new posters for the film each day at TotalFilm.com. Here is Disney's official introduction to SUN LOK:
SUN LOK (Gregory Woo) is an ancient, but perpetually young, Chinese sorcerer and Morganian. When he’s unlocked from his Grimhold by Horvath, Sun Lok wreaks havoc in Chinatown during a lively festival by materializing a fearsome fire-breathing dragon

Behind The Scenes Look At Upcoming Pixar Short "Day & Night"



When Toy Story 3 hits theaters in a few days, The cartoon short that traditionally precedes the film will be "Day & Night." A short story that tells about the first meeting between, well..."Day & Night" -Admiral Duke

No comments: