.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Notes 9/20/10

Tangled International Trailer, More Footage, More Pop Music


Since Tangled was still called Rapunzel here in the States, the internet has been buzzing about how Disney has chosen to market this film. I find it interesting that the North American trailer has no pop music but the international trailer does. I also find it interesting, that as usual the international trailers have far more emphasis on story.


Admiral Duke Say's: Muppet's Kitchen Ain't So Bad, After All


I think I was assuming that this was going to be a longer format so I wasn't expecting alot from the previews I had seen. After viewing this inaugural video, believe me I am relieved to see that it is a really quick recipe series... I was really harsh when i first heard about this and i now have to say, this is a pretty good series. When Cat Cora is doing her thing as the Lady Iron Chef, she is fascinating to watch. She is informative, funny, and really good with a knife. One thing I love is watching a skilled culinary experts with a knife. It's amazing they don't cut themselves EVERY day! Cat Cora interactes with her Muppet counter part Angelo much better in these videos than in the preview video we posted last week. However, I still don't understand why Angelo is helping Cat Cora and not the Swedish Chef.
-Admiral Duke

No comments: