.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random Notes 9/22/10

This Week's D23 Disney Geek


Another fresh batch of the D23 Disney Geek for you this week. Lots of insider news for you including a run down of the Disney companies films for the next year. There is one glaring omission though. For some reason Disney Geek host Jeffery Epstein completely forgot to mention TRON: Legacy. However, despite his gaff, I cant think of a single human being who isn't aware that the latest film in the TRON saga is coming out Dec. 17th.


Disney & Touchstone Bring The Bard To The Yard With
Gnomeo & Juliet


When I first heard about this film, I wasn't expecting much. In fact, when I saw the first few seconds of the trailer, it seemed like it was going to rehash a lot of territory already masterfully handled in the Toy Story films(you know, inanimate objects that come to life when humans are not looking). Also this is an adaptation of William Shakespeare's legendary classic Romeo & Juliet, so there is already a feeling of been there done that. THANKFULLY, the trailer feels fresh and fun and I certainly hope the film is as good as this preview.
-Admiral Duke

No comments: