For years now we have enjoyed Tim Babb's series of comedic adventures at the Disneyland resort. Now Tim travels to a whole new world of strange wonders. A world that always seems to baffle the Disneyland faithful. I speak, of course, of Walt Disney World In Florida. Lucky for us, Tim brings us along on his very first trip to WDW with some hilarious results. I was especially curious about Tim's impressions of The Magic Kingdom, because I also visited that park for the first time this summer. After years of devoted Disneyland attendance, I too was taken aback by the alternate reality feel of the park. How everything is exactly the same...Except totally different. Tim expertly captures that feeling of familiar strangeness while also topping the whole thing off with his signature wit. Can't wait for the rest of this awesome series!
-Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment