.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Admiral Duke as Scrooge



When Disney's Christmas Carol Train visited Albuquerque, N.M. in early June I had the chance to sit at a "Morphing station" and take a picture of myself that was then morphed into one of three characters from the movie, Marley's ghost, Scrooge, and Tiny Tim. I had to wait a couple weeks to get the Email with the files but I think it was worth it, click on the image to get a closer look. As you can see these are some pretty cool keepsakes, free of charge. As is the entire Christmas Carol Train Tour experience. If the Train is coming your way make sure you check it out. Click on the map below to find out when Disney's "Christmas Carol Train Tour" is coming to your town!





OH! And if you missed it, Watch our video of...


No comments: