Just last night Disney & Pixar released the brand new short entitled "Maters Tall Tales:Unidentified Flying Mater." This is the fifth in the "Cars Toons" series that airs on the Disney channel and one episode even preceeded the Disney film "Bolt."Last night's episode kicked off what Disney is calling the series second season. "Heavy Metal Mater" (pictured above, center right)will be the next in the series but as of this post has no release date. -Admiral Duke
2 comments:
Unidentified Flying Mater is so Funny – I love Mater in his German Doctor Custom and the Tractor Tipping sequence is awesome.
I do think though that the Disney Cars Toon short , Tokyo Mater was better and hopefully the next short in line Heavy Metal Mater would be longer and even more entertaining .
Haha love it! Unidentified Flying Mater was so funny! I'm going to have to have a roofing albuquerque job done because Mater abducted them all!
Post a Comment