.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Video Madness 12/29/09


Unless you are living under a rock you know that professional Golf Legend Tiger Wood's is in a lot of trouble. And believe me, NOBODY is giving this guy a break. Even Genie from the Aladdin stage show at Disney's California Adventure to a crack at him, but I have to admit, It is really funny. This video come to us from one of our favorite friends on YouTube HV10N90.

This next video is a music video for AYUSE KOZUE's dance remix version of the Mickey Mouse Club March. this version is found on the Disneyland Tokyo exclusive album HouseDisney. The song is pretty cool, but it is especially KEWL when accompanied by this video which consists entirely of clips from old black & White Mickey mouse cartoons. Check it out.

I know a lot of people are excited to see Captain EO return to Disneyland. I cannot say that I am one of them. I can certainly appreciate the showmanship of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, but unless Disney actually puts some money behind the project and re-masters the original film or somehow enhances or updates the special effects, it hardly seems worth the effort to see it aside from experiencing a little 80's nostalgia. Now, having said that I did find one video of Captain EO that was not only bearable to watch but that I actually thoroughly enjoyed. It is a re-edit of the climax of Captain EO, set to the 2007 R&B hit "The Way I Are" by Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson and rapper D.O.E. This is a well edited video and probably the closest thing I will ever get to a version of Captain EO I will actually enjoy. -Admiral Duke

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Duke,

I have never really had a chance to see Capt. EO so with seeing this remastered version of it to the Way I are is totally awesome!