"@wttm Have you kissed a podcaster lately? Send your fav podcaster a thank you email, or something else today! These guys work hard!" -Paul Barrie, Host of Window to the Magic
Now Hear This! you can file this under the heading of "...something else." Window to the Magic is my favorite podcast.(Okay so it's actually my second favorite next to DisFanReview's "SHORTS!" but I am biased.) When VMK was shut down in 2008 I started looking for something else to fill the Disneyland void I used to fill with hours on VMK with my kids. Then quite on accident I found WTTM. Window to the Magic is all about "Disney Sound Experience" which includes amazing recordings live from the parks and sometimes a mixture of Disney music and a friendly guest or contest here and there. The coolest part about this podcast is when Paul does a "Where in the park?" walk through at Disneyland. He just walks through random parts of Disneyland and you get to enjoy the adventure in glorious Binaural sound! I can safely say if I hadn't found Window to the Magic I probably wouldn't have started DisFanReview. Because I always ask myself with every project I do, "Is this as good as WTTM?" Thanks for the fun and exciting sound experiences Paul, and please keep them coming. But most of all thank's for the inspiration that you have been to my self and countless other Disney podcaster's!
-Admiral Duke
1 comment:
Thanks, Admiral, for the kind words. I am honored to be the website of the week, and am glad that you enjoy "Surrounding Yourself with the Magic." I am also humbled by your statement that I inspired you, and continue to do so. Keep up the good work, and thanks again!
Post a Comment