
With only a few weeks left before the theatrical release of Toy Story 3, Disney's promotion machine is really pulling out the stops! This week we finally get a look at Toy Story 3's cross promotion with the United States Postal Service. In addition to this funny commercial there is a new Toy Story themed Priority Mail website and "Woody's Roadtrip" online game.
WDWNT has just released this new video of the Toy Story 3 additions to the Midway Mania attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World. What is really cool about this kind of change to a major attraction is that with Midway Mania all that is necessary to re-theme the ride is to reprogram the ride instead of an extensive over lay. I can't wait to see the changes in person!

Last night, I actually saw this commercial air during the season finale of the NBC comedy/action hit CHUCK! I was really excited to see some new footage and actually hear Alfred Molina's sinister voice. This film looks more and more exciting with every promotional piece that they release for it. I am especially surprised how much I am not irritated by Nic Cage's modern day sorcerer Balthazar Blake. -Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment