The games hits stores in November and we have already seen quite a lot of video from this game. One thing we had not seen, up till now, was a cinematic trailer that really tried to sell the "EPIC-ness" of the game. This trailer does that. Granted, I was already sold on this game but, this is the first video from the game that genuinely convinced me that this game is a must have. Looks totally awesome.
This weeks episode covers the Final Flight To Endor at Disney Hollywood Studio's, a look at the new construction walls for Cars land at Disney California Adventure and he even talk about our next video... But before that, I have to be honest about something. I'm tired of D23's Disney Geek, Jeffery Epstein showing off all the wicked cool stuff on his desk. It had only irritated me a little until he flashed that Star Tours Final Flight patch, then casually pinned it to the wall!!! If your just gonna do that GIVE IT TO ME!!! Besides isn't it time for Jeffery to have a contest to give away all that stuff on his desk?
I like this trailer. I really do. However, there is one blaring omission that I think is going to bite Disney in the butt. The first Tangled trailer was accompanied by pop music that has NOTHING to do with the film. This trailer has more appropriate music. The film score actually sounds really very cool. The major problem is, unless you follow all things Disney like we do, there is very little chance that you would know that Tangled is actually an animated musical. Very little has been said to that end, and it seems that fact is purposely being left out. I know Disney wants Tangled to have a better box office take than Princess & The Frog, but is purposely misleading the public into thinking that they are seeing a Shrek-esque animated comedy and then delivering an animated musical a good idea? -Admiral Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment